- Opening of the file: Filling of the online form and deposit of the complete file containing, the civil engineering plans and the electrical diagrams;
- Technical studies and approval of the request;
- Technical inspection;
- Signing of the contract and commissioning of the cabin
TIME LIMIT AND COST
Deadline : 18 days
Cost: The cost varies from one cabin to another. However, the deposit to be paid is included in the first 3 invoices, of monthly energy consumption under the heading "deposit" and its payment is spread over 3 months up to the amount due.
SNEL and OVD (all within the single point)
- Reduce the procedures for connecting to electricity from 6 to 3;
- Improve the online demand for connection to medium voltage electricity;
- Improve the online payment method by the banking system and / or by
- Possibility given to the entrepreneur to make his request for medium voltage electrical connection online on the website: www.snel.cd and to pay his administrative fees. Publish the scales relating to the cost of connection to MV electricity on the SNEL website;
- Set a scale for connection to electrical networks and review the structure of connection fees;
- Publication of monthly statistics on the frequency and duration of power cuts in the sections "Gombe / Kinshasa and Limete / Kinshasa incident and interruption reports" on the SNEL website;
- Integration of the procedure for requesting the excavation permit and the payment of the OVD form within the SNEL’s one-stop shop installed in the Kinshasa Distribution Department (DDK).