In order to provide investors with a profitable accompaniment capable of guaranteeing their competitiveness, a state body is established which is totally dedicated to their service: it is the ANAPI (National Agency for the Promotion of Investments).
Indeed, ANAPI offers various services (before, during and after the installation) to investors interested in the Democratic Republic of the Congo, the most important of which are the following:
- Assistance to the creation of business;
- Provision of real time information. Channels used: mailing, website (www.investindrc.cd), Facebook (National Agency for Investment Promotion), Newsletter, brochures, leaflets, CD-ROMs, etc.
- Granting of tax and customs advantages provided for in the Investment Code;
- Obtaining an entry or establishment visa;
- Search for land and premises with or without utilities (water and electricity);
- Establishment of partnerships with both public and private operators;
- Access to financing;
- Obtaining the required sectoral licenses;
- Reception at the airport or port;
- Organization of stays (meeting with the authorities or potential partners);
- Transport from the airport or port to the city center and back to the airport;
- Accompaniment in Kinshasa and in the provinces;
N.B:ANAPI provides the investor with all the services he needs.
Head office: Boulevard du 30 Juin, n°33C, diagonal of REGIDESO, Kinshasa/Gombe
Telephones: +243-99 99 25 026
Facebook: agence nationale pour la promotion des investissements