- Time (days): 610 to 300 days;
- Service of documents instituting proceedings: from 20 to 15;
- Hearing and judgment: from 300 to 240;
- Execution of the judgment: from 290 to 250;
- Cost (% of claim): from 80 to 60;
- Lawyer fees: from 70 to 50;
- Legal expenses: from 7.8 to 5.8;
- Implementation costs: 2.8 to 1.8;
- Quality of judicial procedures (0-18): from 7 to 12;
- Business management (0-6): 0.5 to 3;
- Alternative dispute resolution methods (0-3): from 2 to 3.
- Application of OHADA Law through capacity building;
- Training of magistrates, judicial personnel and legal professionals;
- Distribution of Green Codes to magistrates, judicial personnel, administrations and public services;
- Establishment of commercial courts in Kinshasa and throughout the national territory (Gombe and Matete), etc.
- Establishment of Arbitration Centers;
- Accession to the New York Convention on the enforcement of arbitral awards made abroad;
- Adoption and promulgation of the Law on the modalities of application of Ohada Law in DRC.