- Title search in the register of the cadastre service;
- Authentication of the deed of sale by the Conservative of real estate titles initiation of the title replacement process;
- Site inspection, land valuation and establishment of the cadastral extract;
- Establishment of the perception note DGRAD;
- Payment of fees to the Commercial Bank;
- Establishment of the new title deed in the name of the buyer.
TIME LIMIT AND COST
Deadline : 15 - 21 days
Cost : 3% of the market value for new titles; 1.5% of the market value for
contracts older than 10 years.
Curator of real estate titles, DGRAD and the Bank.
- Reduce transfer procedures from 9 to 5;
- Reduce the time required to transfer real estate from 21 to 14 days;
- Mandatory display of scales for obtaining the title of property, real estate property and the updating
of a cadastral plan;
- Consolidate the ongoing reform relating to the securing of property titles and the digitization of the Land Cadastre;
- Reinforce and revitalize the action of the litigation services already existing in Land Affairs;