1. The Board of Directors
The Board of Directors defines ANAPI’s strategic orientations. It has the widest powers to carry out all administrative acts related to ANAPI’s object.
The Board delegates to the General Management all the necessary powers to enable them to carry out the day-to-day management of ANAPI. It determines the guidelines of this management and supervises their execution.
It is composed of five members, namely: the Managing Director of ANAPI, the Delegate of the Ministry in charge of Planning, the Delegate of the Ministry in charge of Finance and two representatives of the main social partners, one of whom comes from the private sector and the other from the civil society.
2. The Accreditation Committee
This is the body responsible for ruling on applications for approval of investment projects eligible under the Investment Code and for issuing technical opinions on investment projects governed by special laws. It is made up of permanent and non-permanent members. The permanent members are:
- A delegate from the Office of the President of the Republic;
- A delegate from the Prime Minister’s Office;
- A delegate from the Ministry of Planning;
- A delegate from the Ministry of Finance;
- A delegate from the Ministry of Budget;
- A delegate from the Ministry having Economy in its attributions;
- A delegate from the Ministry having Environment in its attributions;
- A delegate from the Ministry having Industry in its attributions;
- A delegate from the Ministry having Labor and Social Security in its attributions;
- A delegate from the General Directorate of Customs and Excise;
- A delegate from the General Directorate of Taxes;
- A delegate from the General Directorate of Administrative, Judicial, State and Participation Revenues;
- A delegate from the Industry Promotion Fund;
- The Managing Director of ANAPI;
3. Executive Management
The Executive Management is ANAPI’s day-to-day management body. It applies the decisions of the Board of Directors and ensures the execution of the decisions in terms of investment promotion and approval of projects with the advantages of the Investment Code.
It is composed of the Director-General assisted by the Deputy Director-General who replaces him in the event of his absence or impediment.
ANAPI has four operational or technical directorates and two support directorates, which are:
a) Operational or technical directorates
- Directorate of Investment Promotion;
- Directorate of Approvals;
- Business Climate Directorate;
- Directorate of Strategies and Planning.
b) Support Directorates
- Human Resources Department;
- Finance Department