Licensing and Authorization to Operate Regime
- Request letter to be addressed to the President of the Postal and Telecommunications Regulatory Authority(ARPTC). This letter must be accompanied by the applicant’s administrative file consisting of:
- Business plan;
- Brief description of the network (general configuration of the network);
- Technical form of the ARTPC duly filled in.
- Non-refundable Education Expense Payment to ARPTC at time of application.
- Review of the file by the ARPTC and proposal of frequency resources if available. A Decision of the College shall sanction the assignment.
- Preparation and development by the ARPTCof the draft specifications to be submitted to the Minister for approval or not.
- Approval or rejection by the Minister of Telecommunications Posts and New Information and Communication Technologies, PTNTIC. In case of rejection: the Minister may ask the ARPTC to reconsider the file. In case of approval, the Minister of PTNTICshall sign the Order granting the licence or authorization and publish it in the official gazette.
- Notification by the ARPTC to the recipient operator.
- Payment by the beneficiary of the one-time fee to the Public Treasury.
Contact:Post and Telecommunications Regulatory Authority (ARPTC)
Av. des Armées, Kinshasa/Gombe.
E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Tel: +243 810385910
Democratic Republic of the Congo