There are two possibilities for investing in the mining sector:
- partnering with portfolio companies or others with existing mining concessions;
- Applying for mining titles from the Mining Cadaster in accordance with the following conditions and procedure:
1. Mining Exploration Permit
- Submission of the file in triplicate to the Central or Provincial Mining Registry concerned; The file includes the following:
- The form is withdrawn from the Mining Cadaster Office (CAMI), duly completed and signed;
- The statutes, the RCCM and proof of publication in the Official Gazette;
- The notification of the tax identification number;
- The capacity and power of the person empowered to bind the legal entity and the identity of its agent if the application is made by the latter;
- The type of mining or quarrying rights applied for;
- The originals of the bank certificate and the statement of account, etc.
- The surface area covered by all the perimeters that are the subject of research held by the holders may not exceed 2,352,442 square meters (art. 53);
- Verification by the CAMI whether the request for a Research Permit is admissible;
- In case of admissibility, the CAMI records the request in the registration book and issues a receipt;
- Examination of the file at the land registry and granting, in case of a favorable opinion of the Permit by Order of the Minister of Mines.
N.B.: The area of the Research Permit may not exceed a maximum of four hundred and seventy-one (471) squares.
2. Operating Licence
- Submission of the file to the CAMI;
- Elements of the file (see Research Permit including the references of the Permit);
- Payment of filing fees fixed by the interministerial decree of Mines and Finance;
- Cadastral, technical and environmental instruction...
5th floor of the GECAMINES building,
Boulevard du 30 juin, in Kinshasa / Gombe.
Democratic Republic of the Congo